Monday 28 November 2016

Naughty Naughty PHOTO BY HELL FYAH


https://youtu.be/LtqyEeoeeKs
Follow the link to a very sexy picture of Pamela Anderson!! 
I was thinking to my self about old painting and drawings that was of nudes, rather rude aha.
This style originated(dont quote me) in Itaily I believe, and i thought I would atempt what my father drew before he passed away, he would sketch hundreds of pictures of the human body, mainly female aha bless him.
    So I tryed and tryed untill I reached this piece of beauty, all though I would rather draw faces then bodys this piece has been quite a surreal experiance!
For just infomation I am currently trying to push my boundarys and expand the things I can do as well as learn new things my self.
 like for example I really dont like; well hate drawing hands but i did today! working on achievements and reaching my true potential. 
In the begining I did'nt like drawing womens faces but now look ahah! 
Theres so much to give and recieve from art I hope it brings your happiness!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment